Monday, February 5, 2007

Because I was told to

Parker said I should open commenting to people without blogger accounts. First let me say it was news to me this was even a setting. Secondly, this has now been corrected so that anyone can post.

The Comrex chose to work properly this weekend. That I take as very good news, it’s one less thing to worry about.

This morning on another radio station (yes, I do listen to other stations) I heard a promotional spot for the annual Edison Parade of light. Thomas Edison had a winter estate in Fort Myers, so every year we have a big parade on the Saturday nearest to his birthday. To give you an idea of the size of this thing the 5k run before the parade will get over one thousand runners. Personally I’ve run it about 6 times, but won’t this year. It is mainly an excuse to have some fun with friends for one night and it works quite well for that.

I still can’t get over that Harry Potter thing. I want to know: 1)what deviant wrote this “play” he is going to be in and why they weren’t thrown out in the street, 2)why he thought this was a good idea, 3)why anyone would think attending that play would be a good idea. For any of you are parents, if you were okay with your children reading/watching Harry Potter before, will you still be in light of this?

Well, I think that is enough rambling for one blog.

Have a good day.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 5, 2007 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Does that mean I can comment?

 
At February 5, 2007 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Caleb said...

Joe, you can always comment.

I don't think I could stop you from commenting on anything! :)

 
At February 7, 2007 at 4:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember my parents bought cassetts tapes on Hary Potter as well a a book for my son. Needless to say my son have any interest in them. Praise The Lord.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home